SCOTTY CAMERON® NEWPORT PUTTER SWEEPSTAKES
Purchase your raffle ticket for your chance to win
a Scotty Cameron® Newport Putter.
Winners Announced Feb. 19th, 2018
HIt the FAIRWAYS the week before HALLOWEEN
Play your 18 holes in one of the most beautiful and exclusive beaches on the planet. Varadero awaits.
Pack your bags for a 4 day 3 night all-inclusive golfing, dining and outdoorsy experience. This package originates all flights from New York City, NY Jersey with direct service to Havana, Cuba for an evening before heading out to Varadero.
Flights from NYC
Arriving in NYC
Tack this trip as one of those once-in-a-lifetime opportunities in a links course nestled in one of the jewels of the Caribbean.
If hitting the greens, is your passion then our exclusive trip and tournament with Cuba's World Renown National Golf Team is something you are not going to want to miss.
- Drive thru Havana: Tour the big sights in downtown Havana en route to a full feast featuring roasted pig with all the fixings.
- Excursions: Beach trips, bicycling and hiking tours (optional) in Josone Park and in the Varahicacos Ecological Reserve
- Dinners: Varadero 60, Waco's Club and La Vicaria.
1. Why is this trip non-refundable? We get this question a lot and the short answer is reservations for all of these services is paid in advance directly to our affiliates and partners in Cuba. Starting in 2018 our trips will have a 60-day money back guarantee based on the trips' departure. Small fees apply.
2. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Our tour originates from Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL) to Havana, Cuba (HAV). We are able to adjust this flight itinerary as long as you are able to connect with our group in Fort Lauderdale and fly with us to Havana, Cuba.
3. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates? Our Chat Support Representatives can assist in customizing your adventure. Click below on bottom right of your screen has a magenta expanding pull-out menu. Or Click here now, let's talk specifics! ♥️
4. Does my child need a Reservation, and can they stay in my room? We are able to make arrangements for children under 18 years of age.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? This package pertains to our customers already flying to Fort Lauderdale with their own airline reservations. However, contact us and we can adjust the package pricing to suit your direct flight service to Havana departure city. Currently, these cities include: New York City, Newark, Houston, Fort Lauderdale, Los Angeles and Atlanta.
6. Do we have to travel with a group on XOHAVANA Tours? There are many benefits to group travel and the people-to-people travel experience. Foremost, we are able to provide our guests with insider access to experiences in Cuba the regular tourist would never find, as well as the best access to Cuba's most famous places. This gives you a unique and truly authentic Cuban experience that is unmatched anywhere else. However, feel free to travel within the Havana limits with your personal driver and experience Havana on your own terms.
7. Does XOHAVANA offer private tours? Our private group's team is full of travel experts who have traveled extensively throughout Cuba. They can arrange every aspect of your trip, including flights, hotels and a daily itinerary of activities. We work directly with our local partners in Cuba to make sure everything is arranged in advance and specific for your group's preferences and needs.
($6888 W/ COMPANION*)
* Companions do not compete in golf tournament.
This trip Includes:
- Round-trip airfare: NYC to HAV
- Complimentary Bus fare from/to José Marti International Airport
- 4 Day / 3 Night at Varadero
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Complimentary Dinners at our top three Restaurants in Varadero
- Evening Stay in Havana, Cuba
- 18 Hole Competition hosted by Cuba's National Golf Team
- Complimentary Drinks, Sandwiches and Snacks during play.
- Beachfront Access where everyone stays
- Special Awards Ceremony on Saturday Night
- Reservation Required
All Packages Include
- Travel Visa and documents
- Health Insurance
- Bus Service to and from José Martí International Airport (HAV)
- Breakfasts, Lunchs and all Dinners
- Guided Havana Tours
Policies and Fees
- Children under 17 have to be accompanied by adult.
- Drinks are NOT included.
- Non-refundable after purchase.
- Refundable Period has expires after January 28th, 2018.
- Additional fees: Hotel transfer ($20/guest) not included. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier.