Treat yourself to a New Years Eve week of sights, sounds, tastes, dance and beautiful people-to-people experiences.
Pack your bags for a 4 day 3 night excursion throughout Havana, Cuba's main downtown center. This package originates all flights from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Please make your reservations to arrive there by December 29th and departing on the 1st of January.
Additional excursions available upon request.
Flight leaves from FLL.
Epic guided tours
Santa Maria Beaches
sleep it off
Return to FLL Jan. 1
The second home of poets, writers and explorers from all over the world have found themselves in the enchantment of Cuba's capital city. It’s all at your disposal during this all-inclusive vacation at a romantic, adults-only resort.
- Tours: Spanish Fort, Art Museums
- Excursions: El Morro and La Cabana fort experiences, Beach trips, Old Havana City Tours
- Dinners: Top Restaurants near the Capital building.
- People to People: Visit Santa Maria Beaches and Guanabacoa for a Farmer's Feast
*24/7 Personal Driver — Maximum 50 mile daily limit.
1. Why is this trip non-refundable? We get this question a lot and the short answer is reservations for all of these services is paid in advance directly to our affiliates and partners in Cuba. Starting in 2018 our trips will have a 60-day money back guarantee based on the trips' departure. Small fees apply.
2. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Our tour originates from Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL) to Havana, Cuba (HAV). We are able to adjust this flight itinerary as long as you are able to connect with our group in Fort Lauderdale and fly with us to Havana, Cuba.
3. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates? Our Chat Support Representatives can assist in customizing your adventure. Click below on bottom right of your screen has a magenta expanding pull-out menu. Or Click here now, let's talk specifics! ♥️
4. Does my child need a Reservation, and can they stay in my room? We are able to make arrangements for children under 18 years of age.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? This package pertains to our customers already flying to Fort Lauderdale with their own airline reservations. However, contact us and we can adjust the package pricing to suit your direct flight service to Havana departure city. Currently, these cities include: New York City, Newark, Houston, Fort Lauderdale, Los Angeles and Atlanta.
6. Do we have to travel with a group on XOHAVANA Tours? There are many benefits to group travel and the people-to-people travel experience. Foremost, we are able to provide our guests with insider access to experiences in Cuba the regular tourist would never find, as well as the best access to Cuba's most famous places. This gives you a unique and truly authentic Cuban experience that is unmatched anywhere else. However, feel free to travel within the Havana limits with your personal driver and experience Havana on your own terms.
7. Does XOHAVANA offer private tours? Our private group's team is full of travel experts who have traveled extensively throughout Cuba. They can arrange every aspect of your trip, including flights, hotels and a daily itinerary of activities. We work directly with our local partners in Cuba to make sure everything is arranged in advance and specific for your group's preferences and needs.
($1288 SINGLE TRAVELER)
This trip Includes:
- Meet us in Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Round-trip airfare from: FLL to HAV and back to FLL
- Complimentary Cab fare from/to José Marti International Airport
- 4 Days / 3 Nights at a BnB (Casa)
- Complimentary Breakfast @ BnB
- Complimentary Dinners at our top three Restaurants in Havana
- Complimentary Get-on/Get-off bus day voucher to visit Havana sights
- Beach Day Excursions in Santa Maria
- Complimentary Farmer's Feast in Guanabacoa
- Walking & Eating Tour throughout Havana
- Havana New Years' Partying till 3 a.m. or whenever you've had enough
All Packages Include
- Travel Visa and documents
- Health Insurance
- Taxi Service to and from José Martí International Airport (HAV)
- Breakfasts, Lunchs and all Dinners
- Beach trip
- Guided Havana Tours
- New Years Eve Special Events
Policies and Fees
- Children under 17 have to be accompanied by adult.
- Drinks are NOT included.
- Non-refundable after purchase.
- Refundable Period has expired on this offer.
- Additional fees: Hotel transfer ($20/guest) not included. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier.