for those who wish to have it all
It's not a trip at this point, its a complete cultural and geographical exploration of the island. This vacation includes:
Leaving from Fort Lauderdale
Epic guided tours
Visit Pinar del Rio and Varadero Beach
Musical Performances and Parties
Comes with Translator
Supporing people not governments
The second home of poets, writers and explorers from all over the world have found themselves in the enchantment of Cuba's capital city. It’s all at your disposal during this all-inclusive vacation at a romantic, adults-only resort.
- Tours: Several Guided Havana Tours, Cultural and Art Museums
- Excursions: Beach trips, horseback, bicycling and hiking tours in Pinar del Rio†
- La Cabana Spanish Fort Night Ceremony
- Dinners: Top Restaurants in Havana
*24/7 Personal Driver — Maximum 100 mile daily limit. † — additional excursions might require additional days in your trip.
1. Why is this trip non-refundable? We get this question a lot and the short answer is reservations for all of these services is paid in advance directly to our affiliates and partners in Cuba. Starting in 2018 our trips will have a 60-day money back guarantee based on the trips' departure. Small fees apply.
2. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Our tour originates from Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL) to Havana, Cuba (HAV). We are able to adjust this flight itinerary as long as you are able to connect with our group in Fort Lauderdale and fly with us to Havana, Cuba.
3. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates? Our Chat Support Representatives can assist in customizing your adventure. Click below on bottom right of your screen has a magenta expanding pull-out menu. Or Click here now, let's talk specifics! ♥️
4. Does my child need a Reservation, and can they stay in my room? We are able to make arrangements for children under 18 years of age.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city? This package pertains to our customers already flying to Fort Lauderdale with their own airline reservations. However, contact us and we can adjust the package pricing to suit your direct flight service to Havana departure city. Currently, these cities include: New York City, Newark, Houston, Fort Lauderdale, Los Angeles and Atlanta.
6. Do we have to travel with a group on XOHAVANA Tours? There are many benefits to group travel and the people-to-people travel experience. Foremost, we are able to provide our guests with insider access to experiences in Cuba the regular tourist would never find, as well as the best access to Cuba's most famous places. This gives you a unique and truly authentic Cuban experience that is unmatched anywhere else. However, feel free to travel within the Havana limits with your personal driver and experience Havana on your own terms.
7. Does XOHAVANA offer private tours? Our private group's team is full of travel experts who have traveled extensively throughout Cuba. They can arrange every aspect of your trip, including flights, hotels and a daily itinerary of activities. We work directly with our local partners in Cuba to make sure everything is arranged in advance and specific for your group's preferences and needs.
( Single Rate )
($9888 COUPLE RATE)
- Round-trip airfare from: FLL to HAL
- Round-trip airfare from: HAV to FLL
- Visa and all documentation
- Taxi Service to/from Havana International Airport
- 6 nights / 7 Days at a BnB
- Complimentary Breakfast @ BnB
- All Dinner Vouchers
- All Lunches Included
- Personal Driver
- Varadero Beach trip
- 3 Excursions Included
- Special Events
- Havana Walking Tour
All Packages Include
- Travel VISA
- Health Insurance
- Taxi Service to and from José Martí International Airport (HAV)
Policies and Fees
- Children under 17 have to be accompanied by adult.
- Alcoholic Drinks not included.
- 89 to 60 Days Prior — $125 cancellation fee.
59 to 46 Days Prior — $125 plus 50% of the total value of purchase.
- 45 Days Prior — No Refund under any circumstances.
- Additional fees: Hotel transfer ($20/guest) not included. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier.